In our day-to-day lives, we do a lot of stuff that that might affect our health or some body part in some way. We should be cautious about the food that we eat, activities that we indulge in, and the type of routine that we follow. All of these together create a major impact on our lives and our health in the long term.
Below are some things that we should never do to our eyebrows to ensure their healthy growth:
- Avoid plucking, tweezing or waxing the brows too frequently.
- Avoid applying too much makeup on the eyebrows.
- Avoid pressing your eyebrows too hard when applying an eyebrow pencil.
- Avoid scratching or rubbing your eyebrows too hard.
- Reduce stress as it can slow down the growth of your eyebrows.
- Sleep at least 6 hours daily to help your eyebrows grow faster and thicker.
- Drink enough water to keep your body hydrated and enjoy silky hair and plump eyebrows.