Money is a common denomination to facilitate us in getting what we want in this material world.With MahaVastu you can find the reasons why the world at a sub-conscious level is rejecting your services or products. As soon as you reset your home or work space for money, your products or services not only become attractive, they are also readily accepted by people. They get attracted towards them and spend money to buy them. Vastu guru Khushdeep Bansal tells you how to increase your wealth through vastu.
- Five Elements or Panchtattva and the 16 MahaVastu zones determine how you think, react and act.
- Vastu-perfect homes which attracts wealth.
- In the North Vastu zone, ensure that blue is the main colour; avoid red shade, kitchen and toilet, dustbin, broom, washing machine, mixer-grinder here. The kitchen represents Fire and will dilute money, opportunities and career.
- Keep a money plant in a green vase, or hang a scene showing a lush field or thick forest in North zone—these will attract money and better careers.
- The North West Vastu zone is that which gets you support (financial) of banks and relevant persons in your ventures.
- A good entrancebrings happiness and prosperity and appreciate in value as time goes by. If it is an inauspicious one, troubles will hound you.
For instance, the South-West door will bring in debts, loans and financial problems. A North Vastu entrance brings good career opportunities and money. The East Vastu entrance brings peace. The West entrance brings in wealth and prosperity. The South entrance is also a beneficial one.
- Keep the kitchen in the South East or South South-East. The main colour should be pastel shades of red, orange and pink. Keep the safe, work table, drawing room in the northern areas for healthy money flow.
- In the West, the main colours are white and yellow. This is another location for the safe. Use round shapes as these represent the Earth Element here. The West South-West is the zone of savings. Keep this clean and use as a place for studies. Keep money and valuables in an iron safe in this area—this will ensure your wealth remains safe.
- Overall, see if there is a harmonious and balanced energy cycle in your house.
- Get your house thoroughly checked using the 4-Step MahaVastu Method. Discover which areas have imbalance and whether zones are cut, extended or missing. These areas can be treated with simple Vastu cures using colours, lights, symbols, rangoli and plants.