By: Dr. Sushma Tiwari, at AyushmaanBhavah.com, Ahmedabad
People in India and across the globe are discovering the immense restorative and healing properties of Ayurveda. This ancient wellness system and medical science is witnessing a resurgence of sorts, as more and more people realize its potent health benefits. The government is also helping promote the use of alternative systems of medicine and healthcare such as Ayurveda through the Ministry of Ayush. For better understanding the power of Ayurveda, let’s take a look at the top 10 benefits of Ayurvedic treatment.
- Preventive science: Ayurveda therapies such as Panchkarma work as powerful preventive systems that can keep you protected from various types of diseases and health issues.
- Natural healing: Ayurveda treatments such as Panchkarma can be used in combination with Ayurveda medicines to cure a wide variety of diseases such as thyroid problems, gastrointestinal diseases, lung diseases, hematology disorders, stone, tumor, arthritis, skin disorders, sexual health issues, etc.
- Improved mental health: Ayurveda treatment helps to achieve mental clarity and mental balance. It can also be useful in the treatment of mental healthproblems such as anxiety, depression, etc.
- Powerful detoxification: Stressful and fast-paced lifestyles, combined with unhealthy diet, can lead to the build-up of toxins inside the body. These can be a trigger of various diseases. Ayurveda helps to remove these toxins from your body, thereby improving your general health and wellbeing.
- Zero side-effects: Ayurveda treatments and medicines do not have any side-effects. As such, you need not worry about any complications or aggravating your existing medical condition.
- Stress buster: Cases of stress have become commonplace and various diseases have been linked to it. Ayurveda therapies work as great stress busters and you don’t even need to ingest any synthetic chemicals.
- Increased strength and stamina: Ayurvedic treatment and Ayurveda medicines can boost your strength, stamina, vigor and vitality. This will be useful in both your personal and professional life.
- Long-term relief: Ayurvedic treatment can provide long-term relief from symptoms. This is essential for improving the quality of life in case you are suffering from chronic diseases.
- Complete cure: Ayurvedic treatment works by identifying the root cause of disease and eliminating it with the help of Ayurveda therapies, Ayurveda medicines and lifestyle changes. If proper guidelines are followed, complete cure can beachieved for various diseases and health issues.
- Suitable for everyone: Ayurveda has global relevance, as it can be used by all people, irrespective of their caste, color, ethnicity, gender, age, occupation, or socio-economic profile.
For best results, you need to consult a qualified and experienced Ayurveda doctor. You can find suchdoctors at leading Ayurvedic treatment and wellness centers such as Ayushmaan Bhavah. Ayurveda doctors at Ayushmaan Bhavah will conduct a detailed evaluation of your health profile and prescribe the most appropriate Ayurvedic treatment, therapies and medicines.
AyushmaanBhavah.com has started offering free health check-ups on Sundays, so that more people can benefit from Ayurveda. To know about Ayurvedic treatment options and to book your free consultancy at AyushmaanBhavah.com, you can use below mentioned Details:
10 Jaswant Society
Opposite of Satyam Mall
Near Kameshwar Vidyalaya
Ahmedabad – 380015
Phone: 91 – 9825084407/ 9831353332
Email: [email protected]