With advancement in technology, now even learning has become fun. And now there is engaging content for every age group on digital platforms. Take a look at the list here:
- Brainly – The platform is designed to help students by boosting inquisitiveness with a never-ending flow of questions and radical solutions. The Brainly community is not just to crack the most puzzling questions but to share ideas, deepen insights, and explore knowledge, it is known to be teacher-approved online learning resource.
- Ria Rabbit – India’s first age appropriate, culturally relevant home-grown content for children in the age group of 0-6 years. Their audio & visual content had been developed to engage the kids in something super fun and colourful while building the sense of Indian values which parents would want to inculcate in them, through the characters.
- Byjus – This edutech platform makes the learning and understanding of concepts much easier for school kids. The subject focus of the platform is Maths and Science, and the concepts are explained using 12-20 minute digital animation videos.
- Vocabulary Spelling City – There are different categories for different levels and grades to choose from. The platform focuses to make kids vocabulary strong with fun spelling and word games like unscramble letters, spelling tests, put words in alphabetical order and use them in games, etc.
- SkyView – This particular app is not only for kids but for all those who are interested in learning more about the stars and constellations. It’s also super easy to access the app, just point the phone towards the sky and the app identifies constellations and gives details about the same.