For centuries India has created many global leaders in each and every field. They have shown us newer ways and inspired us with their own examples. Few examples of great Indian leaders are given below-
- Rabindra nath tagore: Also known as Kobiguru (Master of Poetry). He won India’s first ever Nobel prize in the field of literature. He created a new trend of singing which is known as Rabindra Sangeet.
- Swami Vivekananda: Vivekananda represented India in the global religion meet held at Chicago. He won everyone’s heart by his speech. He is the youth icon of the world.
- Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose: He is the forgotten hero of Indian freedom war. He made Azad Hind Fouj, which brought India’s freedom.
- Narendra modi: Narengra Modi’s story is one of the most inspiring stories of all times. He started his career as a “Chai wala”. From there, he joined politics and proved his dedication towards the country. Then he became the chief minister of Gujarat. He was the most successful chief minister of Gujarat. He made Gujarat as a role model for other states of the country. Now he has become the prime minister of India. India has already started to see ”ache din”. We can expect many more from this man.
- Sachin Tendulkar: Sachin is considered as the god of cricket. He is the only man to score hundred hundreds. He is an inspiration for all Indians. He showed us impossible is nothing and anyone can achieve every possible heights.
- JRD Tata: He is one of the pioneers in business in India. Tata group was founded in 1868 and is the most reputed and trusted brand of India. JRD Tata is the man behind making the company to this height.
- Dhiru bhai ambani: Dhirubhai Ambani, was an Indian business tycoon who founded Reliance Industries in Bombay with his cousin. He figured in The Sunday Times list of top 50 businessmen in Asia. Ambani took Reliance Industries public in 1977, and by 2007 the combined fortune of the family was $60 billion, making the Ambanis the second richest family in the world. Ambani died on 6 July 2002.
- Dr. B. R. Ambedkar: Bhimrao Ramji Ambedkar popularly known as Ambedkar, was the main architect of Indian constitution. He worked as a professor of Law, and put up his practice in Mumbai High court. He was identified mainly for his Fight against untouchability.
The above personalities created history in their respective fields. Their life stories are examples of creating new trend. The true leaders do not follow any given path; they make path for themselves and people follow them. Their passion for work is inspiration for everyone. They explored new ways; creating a new trend is not a cakewalk but is like climbing a rocky mountain. They gladly accepted whenever any new challenge came to them. They gave us faith that no challenge is too big if you believe in that.
In recent times we see many new young faces representing India in front of the world and gaining glory for us. It is expected to see many more faces in the upcoming days. I believe that India has the potential to be the number one country in the world. And the new leaders will make our dream successful in the near future.
Author: Himadri Das