Is the ringing of your wedding bells making you nervous? Well, that is obvious. Is the planning of your destination wedding getting you all worked up? Don’t be! I have got the list ready for some amazing places for your grand wedding ceremony away from the hustle and bustle of city life. India is known for the blend of all the breathtaking places that will adorn your special occasion with enamoring and add grandeur to it. Below is the list of all the fascinating places, curated with love to make your wedding day a special one.
- Udaipur: The city of lakes will make your wedding day romantic and special, with a touch of royalty. Also the architecture of this city perfectly innovation with tradition. Some of the exotic fort locations are Oberoi Udaivilas, Durbar Hall at Fateh Prakash Palace, The Leela, The Taj Lake Palace and many more.
- Kerala: Tying the knots among serenity is perfected by a beach point where you can have your romantic wedding. The places to choose from in ‘God’s own Country’ are Varkala or Kovalam; amongst the meander of tea gardens of Munnar; or in Kochi fort, these places will provide a striking view.
- Shimla: Seated among the pine-clad hills is Shimla that will serve you with perfect ambiance to explore your married life. It surely is very tempting for the ones fond of mountains and fantasizes a fairytale wedding amidst the spellbinding snow peaks. Radisson hotel and Woodville Palace are some of the popular places to pick from.
- Jodhpur: Desert capital of India –Jodhpur provides a perfect hue of contrast with a blue shade of this Sun City adding an iconic touch to your grand day. Undoubtedly Umaid Bhawan is the ideal pick to have that royal feeling from head to toe. September is going to be the perfect time to tie the knots in Jodhpur as the monsoon chills prevail and winter is on its way to settle.
- Hyderabad: The ever Happening Hyderabad is home to many historical monuments, lakes, and palaces. To get hitched select the Taj Falaknuma Palace this is surrounded by the rich culture of Nizams in the Pearl City. For celebrating your special day October onwards is going to be a perfect time.
- Goa: The place is ravishing already, isn’t it? On top of it a wedding? Perfect! Goa surely tops everyone’s list with its blue sky, the lush greens, and deep waters along with mountains. Park Hyatt Resort and Spa in Cansaulim serves as the best wedding resort in India to celebrate a luxurious beach destination wedding. The best time for the wedding would be from September end to late October.
- Andaman Island: Tie the knots in this heavenly Havelock Island with blue sky overhead, golden sand beneath your feet nearing clear waters. The perfect pick would be the Munjoh Ocean Resort which has the most remarkable resorts for you to exchange your vows. September to May will be the best time for the wedding to take place.
Whichever destination you choose to get married at is going to be a cherished one! Now all you need to do is stop worrying and get some beauty sleep before your most awaited day.