Tricolor Pasta with Chicken sausage and bell pepper
Still pondering about what to make for guests coming this R-Day weekend? Try this Tricolor Pasta with Chicken sausage and bell pepper. You can make the preparations ahead and refrigerate, all you need is toss them and present this quick snack at dinner. Isn’t it so easy? Surely, they will lick very bit of it.
Preparation time: 30 minutes
Servings: 3 to 4
- 3 cups, tricolor spiral pasta
- ¾ cup, chicken sausage, sliced
- 1 teaspoon, garlic, finely chopped
- ½ teaspoon, dried oregano
- ½ teaspoon, dried basil
- ¼ teaspoon, chilli flakes
- ½ cup, red bell pepper, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons, butter
- 1 tablespoon, olive oil
- 3-4 tablespoons, mayonnaise
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Cook the tricolor pasta as per the packet instructions.
- In a pan, heat butter and oil together. Add chopped garlic and cook until aromatic and golden. Add chicken sausage and saute it for 3 to 4 minutes. Add red bell pepper and saute for another 2 minutes.
- Season with oregano, basil, chili flakes, salt and pepper. Cook for another minute. Take it off the heat.
- In a large bowl, combine pasta, tossed chicken sausage and mayonnaise. Mix well and serve warm.
By: Del Monte