Bowl of healthiness, taste and flavors. Tricolor pasta with eggs Corn and olive is the right choice for breakfast or a light feast to munch on as a snack or even a meal.
Preparation time: 30minutes
Servings: 2 to 3
- 250 grams, tricolor pasta
- 12 to 15 black olives, sliced
- 2 to 3 hard-boiled eggs
- ½ cup, sweet corn, boiled
For Salad Dressing:
- 75 ml, olive oil
- 1 tablespoon, dried basil
- 1 tablespoon, vinegar
- 1 teaspoon, honey
- 1 teaspoon, crushed garlic
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Cook the pasta as per the packet instructions.
- For dressing : Mix all the ingredients in a bowl and whisk well. Keep the dressing aside for 10 minutes.
- In a bowl, add cooked pasta, olives and corns. Add the dressing to the mixture and toss well.
- Dish out the salad in a serving bowl, top with halved eggs and serve cold.
If you prefer, you may add garlic tossed mushroom as a veg protein in place of eggs.
You can be a little experimental and use it with different Del Monte pasta sauces and mayonnaise to make your pasta a bit more lip-smacking. The tri-colour pasta salad will surely leave you craving for more!
By: Del Monte