STUFFED RAVIOLI ( Olive oil, garlic, oregano, parmesan cheese)
Ingredients for Ravioli Filling
- Pumpkin -600gm
- Shallots – 5-6
- Garlic cloves -3-4
- Olive oil – 1tbsp
- Salt – To taste
- Pepper – To taste
- Walnut -60gm
- Parmesan Cheese-100 gm.
- Oregano – A sprig
Ingredients for Ravioli Dough
- All Purpose Flour – 250gms
- Egg yolk -8 no’s
- Whole Egg – 1 no’s
- Olive Oil –20gm
- Salt – 25gm
- Place the pasta dough ingredients in a bowl and knead the dough until it gets smooth .Wrap in plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 1 hrs.
- Preheat the oven to 200C and cut the pumpkin into small cubes coat in salt, pepper and 1 tbsp olive oil and bake for 40 minutes.
- After cooling down the pumpkin make it fine chop Add crushed walnut, parmesan cheese , salt ,pepper .stir well to combine .
- When dough is ready Cut into 8 pieces. Each Piece will be a layer of ravioli dough.
- Put about ½ tbsp. of filling into each ravioli. Press the edges together to prevent them from opening
- Make the sauce in a pan. Heat up some olive oil & sauté the finely chopped garlic for 2 minutes.
Add cream and bring to boil while stirring Add salt and pepper to taste . Simmer on low heat for about 5 mins to reduce. Add parmesan cheese also.
- Meanwhile cook the ravioli in boiling salted water. It takes about 3 minutes for them to float to surface, meaning they are cooked.
- Transfer into the sauce pan and add the fresh oregano leaves and stir to coat the ravioli.
- serve immediately sprinkled with parmesan cheese and chopped walnut.