A healthy and happy heart is what will keep us moving upward and strong. The healthier our heart is, more focussed and concentrated we are in whatever we do. We do hear of deaths due to cardiac arrest and other problems, hence we should be cautious about its well being, always.
Read on to see what you should be including in your diet to keep your heart happy for decades to come:
- Eat more fruits and veggies
- Choose whole grains. Try brown rice instead of white. Switch to whole wheat pasta
- Choose lean proteins like poultry, fish, beans, and legumes
- Cut down on processed foods, sugar, salt, and saturated fat
- Berries are chock full of heart-healthy phytonutrients and soluble fiber
- A handful of healthy nuts such as almonds or walnuts will satisfy your hunger and help your heart