Apple cider vinegar (ACV) has a very nice composition and is useful in a lot of things, such as, cooking, skincare/haircare, cleaning,etc. However, the one aspect for which it is being applauded significantly is for its help in weight reduction.
Read below to know how apple cider vinegar works for weight loss –
1. It suppresses your appetite because of its acetic acid properties
2. ACV slows the transit of food through the digestive system, making you feel fuller for a longer time post-meals. This prevents cravings and avoids increased calorie consumption
3. ACV has minimal calories, and won’t bulk you up when used as a salad dressing
4. ACV does a genetic-level change in metabolism, leading to weight loss. The enzymes and organic acids speed up the metabolism and increase the rate at which the body burns fat, although there aren’t any human studies that prove this
5. It helps fight the bacteria in the mouth that causes bad breath, balances the skin’s pH levels, can reduce restless leg syndrome, and prevent leg cramps