December 02, 2019 with Price Band of Rs 36 – 37 per Equity Share each of Face Value of Rs 10 each
- Initial Public Offering of Equity Shares aggregating up to Rs 750 crores (“Issue”). The Issue includes a reservation of such number of Equity Shares aggregating up to Rs.
75 crores for subscription by Eligible UFSL Shareholders.
- Price band of Rs 36 –Rs 37 per Equity Share.
- UFSL Shareholders Discount to Eligible UFSL Shareholders: Rs 2 per Equity Share on Issue Price.
- Minimum Bid lot is 400 Equity Shares and in multiples of 400 Equity Shares thereafter.
- Issue opening date – Monday, December 02, 2019 and Issue closing date – Wednesday, December 4, 2019.
- The Bank may, in consultation with the BRLMs, consider participation by Anchor Investors. The Anchor Investor Bid/ Issue Period shall be one Working Day prior to the
Bid/ Issue Opening Date.
- The Floor Price is 3.6 times the face value of the Equity Shares and the Cap Price is 3.7 times the face value of the Equity Shares.
New Delhi, November 27, 2019: Ujjivan Small Finance Bank Limited (“USFB”), on Wednesday announced the launch of its Initial Public Offering (“IPO”), in a bid to raise Rs 750 crore, post its pre-IPO placement of 71,428,570 Equity Shares for cash consideration, aggregating to Rs 250 crore.
The IPO, with a price band of Rs 36 to Rs 37 per Equity Share, will open on December 02, 2019 and close on December 4, 2019.
Some of the qualitative factors that determine Ujjivan Small Finance Bank’s strengths are its deep understanding of mass markets serving unserved and underserved segments, its customer centricity with multiple delivery channels across India and a technology driven operating model with robust risk management practices.
USFB has appointed Kotak Mahindra Capital Company Limited, IIFL Securities Limited and JM Financial Limited as the book running lead managers to the Issue (“BRLMs”). For further details, please refer to page 58 of the RHP.
Equity Shares proposed to be issued pursuant to the Issue will be listed on the National Stock Exchange (“NSE”) and the Bombay Stock Exchange (“BSE”), subject to receipt of necessary approvals.
The Issue is being made through the Book Building Process, in terms of Rule 19(2)(b) of the Securities Contracts (Regulation) Rules, 1957, as amended (“SCRR”) read with Regulation 31 of the SEBI ICDR Regulations and in compliance with Regulation 6(2) of the Securities and Exchange Board of India (Issue of Capital and Disclosure requirements) Regulations, 2018 (the “SEBI ICDR Regulations”), wherein not less than 75% of the Net Issue shall be allocated on a proportionate basis to Qualified Institutional Buyers (“QIBs”) (“QIB Portion”), provided that the Bank may, in consultation with the BRLMs, allocate up to 60% of the QIB Portion to Anchor Investors on a discretionary basis in accordance with the SEBI ICDR Regulations (“Anchor Investor Portion”), of which one-third shall be reserved for domestic Mutual Funds, subject to valid Bids being received from domestic Mutual Funds at or above the Anchor Investor Allocation Price. In the event of under-subscription, or non-allocation in the Anchor Investor Portion, the balance Equity Shares shall be added to the Net QIB Portion. Further, 5% of the Net QIB Portion (excluding the Anchor Investor Portion) shall be available for allocation on a proportionate basis only to Mutual Funds, and the remainder of the Net QIB Portion shall be available for allocation on a proportionate basis to all QIBs, including Mutual Funds, subject to valid Bids being received at or above the Issue Price. Further, not more than 15% of the Net Issue shall be available for allocation on a proportionate basis to Non-Institutional Investors and not more than 10% of the Net Issue shall be available for allocation to Retail Individual Bidders in accordance with the SEBI ICDR Regulations, subject to valid Bids being received at or above the Issue Price.