Are you here looking for something you can give to a unicycle-riding friend or family member, but you just don’t know where to start or what to look for? Like unicycle riders themselves, unique unicycle gift ideas are hard to come by.
Although, when you know about a place that goes by no other name than “Unicycle.com” you can expect to come across a thing or two. Here are some of the interesting unicycle-themed gifts they offer on their website.
- Valve caps – Unicycle.com has plenty of themed valved caps that you can gift as a little token of admiration, even in conjunction with another gift, to put a personal slant on things. There’s something in their collection to appeal to any taste and they represent a toned-down way to make a personal mark on a set of wheels, or in this case, wheel.
- Handmade cards – Some of the most unique and thoughtful gifts on Unicycle.com come in the form of handmade cards. They even offer cards for quite a range of occasions. Whether you’re looking for a one-of-a-kind Christmas card, a special birthday card, or even a Thank You, there’s something special there to think about.
- Ornaments – Ornaments are a great token of affection and because they are designed to be shown off, they’re ideal for showcasing the work and dedication it took to become a rider. Give one to the special rider in your life and it can be displayed with pride in a prominent place, for the Holidays or throughout the year.
- Jewelry – Unicycle.com also offers a few different examples of high-quality, handmade jewelry that you won’t be able to find anywhere else. From earrings to necklaces, they won’t leave you wanting much, and like their ornaments, jewelry is a great way to advertise pride and skill.
- Clothing and apparel – Clothing, like jewelry, is a great way to show off dedication and commitment to the trials of learning to ride a unicycle. Much like their unicycle jewelry, the themed clothing at Unicycle.com is unique and attention-grabbing. It also ranges widely in design and taste, and they even have clothing for kids!
- Stunt gear – Not every unicycle rider embraces trick riding. True enough, there is enough prevailing popular opinion that unicycle-riding itself is a “stunt” that some riders distance themselves from the notion. That’s fine, but there are others who hone those skills by performing tricks, and these are legitimate riders just the same. Check out Unicycle.com’s collection of trick equipment, including juggling accessories, diabolos, and more.
- Safety gear – Although it might not have some of the “wow” factor of the other gift ideas in this list, safety gear makes a very thoughtful gift for riders. It shows you both take an interest in their sport and care about their well-being. Plus, new safety equipment can vastly improve comfort and confidence. Needless to say, Unicycle.com carries plenty of effective and practical onewheel safety gear right on their website. They have helmets, leg armor, gloves and wrist guards, elbow and knee pads, and more.
Still not seeing what you’re looking for? Could it be because you simply haven’t discovered it yet? That can be solved with a quick visit to their website at the address listed above, where you’ll find all of these unicycle gift ideas mentioned here along with many others.
Sometimes a unique personality deserves an equally unique gift, and luckily there are plenty more where these come from at Unicycle.com. Visit their online store, and if you need help or have any questions, call them at 678-494-4962.