Cumin seeds have numerous benefits, from weight loss to skin brightening, to even treat hair loss. Today we are going to share some ways in which cumin seeds can be your life saver in curing hair loss. Oil extract from cumin is a great stimulant, carminative, antioxidant and diuretic. It is often used for massage in aromatherapy and scalp treatments to get rid of dandruff.
How to use cumin seeds for hair loss:
- You can mix equal quantities of black cumin oil and olive oil.
- After a bath, apply this on your hair or on the bald portion of your head.
- This will promote hair growth as well as treat hair loss.
- You can also consume black cumin oil in the form of capsules for a few months.
Cumin seeds can be really helpful if you wish to grow your hair long and strong. Follow the below steps:
- For this purpose, boil 1.5 tablespoons of black cumin seeds in a ¾ cup of water for 10 minutes.
- When the mixture cools down, use a strainer to separate the seeds from the water.
- Add a raw egg yolk to the black cumin water and mix well to get a homogeneous creamy solution.
- If you want, you can add a teaspoon of extra virgin olive oil to the mixture.
- Massage it into your scalp and allow it to stay for 30 minutes to an hour.
- Wash off with water.
- This should be done every week or every alternate week for best results.