Verzeo’s crowd-sourcing project are helping both companies and students. Companies that are short of workforce approach Verzeo, where Verzeo matches the company’s business requirements with appropriate trained workforce. Verzeois providing this workforce in the form of students who are trained with Verzeo’s various courses and industry programs. The students gain valuable work experience and monetary incentive, while the companies meet their requirements at more economic sustainance.
Verzeo’s courses are dynamic in nature as this can be availed by professionals and other individuals who want to learn new skills or update their skills.
The uniqueness of Verzeo
1) Providing courses both Online and Offline to students fresh out of schools or pursuing Under Graduate or Post Graduate courses.
2) Courses can be applied by working professionals also who are learning to adapt to ever changing technology world.
3) The courses are uniquely tailored to suit student’s thirst for knowledge. Verzeo has two yearly programs in the summer and winter period where courses duration ranging from 15 to 60 hours Online, while Offline courses can be started anytime of the year.
4) Programs provided by Verzeo include Azure Cloud Computing, Web Development, Machine learning, Technology based programs, Artificial Intelligence, share Point, Power PI, Selenium, DLSI and 50 other courses with collaboration with Microsoft Corporation.
5) Verzeo is actively involved in conducting national level championships, work shop sessions in every college across India, provide mentorship programs, entertainment conclaves and many others.
Few words about the Founder-
Mr Vungarala V. Subrahmanyam Founder of Verzeo dropped out from Manipal Institute of Technology in his 3rdyear at age of 18. His entrepreneur journey started during his time in Manipal, he founded the American Society of Mechanical Engineers (ASME). The American Society of Mechanical Engineering (ASME) was set up in his first year of engineering.
Mr. Subrahmanyam, before Verzeo, had established another Start-up Transtele. Taking inspiration and bringing his expertise from his previous start-up which was sold to a tech-giant company, Mr Subramanyamfocuses on making the corporate community a better place, one student at a time. He aims to upgrade the current education system by collaborating with multiple Multi National Companies.