Vicky Kaushal, Mouni Roy, Ayush Sharma, amongst others attends Dadasaheb Phalke International Film Festival Awards 2019
Dadasaheb Phalke International Film Festival Awards (DPIFFA) is an independent organization that honours the film and television industry, recognizing the hard work put by the people behind the entertainment world. This year the grand celebration took place in JW Mariot, Juhu on 20th February, 2019 amidst the entertainment industry.
Ayush Sharma, Vicky Kaushal, Mouni Roy, Digangana Suryavanshi, Daboo Ratnani, Neeta Lulla, Sanam Puri and band, RJ Malishka, Deepak Thakur, Siddharth Sharma, Priyank Sharma, Zuber K Khan, Anju Jadhav, Naveen Pandita, Jannat Zubair Rehmani, Gia Manek and south beauty Shriya Saran graced the occasion.
The following is a list of awardees:
1. Vicky Kaushal- Best Performance in a leading role male
2. Mouni Roy- Best Sensational Performer
3. Digangana Suryavanshi- Best Emerging Talent
4. Ayush Sharma- Best Debut Actor
5. Guru Randhawa- Most Trending Singer of the year
6. Sanam Puri- Best Live Band
7. Daboo Ratnani- Excellence in Photography
6. Neeta Lulla- Best Costume Designer
7. Deepak Thakur- Best Entertainer Reality Show
8. RJ Malishka- Best RJ of the year
9. Sunil Grover- Best Stand-up Comedian
10. Sahil Khan- Youth Icon (Fitness)
11. Melvin Louis- Most Sensational Choreographer
Abhishek Mishra, CEO of DPIFFA says, “It feels grateful while honouring the ones who keep us entertained. We were delighted to take DPIFFA to an international level this year and the response was commendable too. Looking forward for many more fruitful years.”
Abhishek concludes, “Thanks to everyone who was associated with us, right from the celebrities to the media to all the crew members and support staff.”
DPIFF will be soon launching their Fashion and Style awards in 2019. Wishing them much luck and congratulations.