- Vodafone SuperNet 4G customers to experience VoLTE (Voice over LTE) services for free in key cities – Jaipur and Jodhpur
- Other cities coming soon
- Enjoy HD quality voice calls with faster call set up time
- Vodafone VoLTE to be available across the state
Rajasthan, March 5, 2018: Vodafone, one of India’s largest telecommunication service providers, today announced the roll-out of its Voice over LTE (VoLTE) services in Rajasthan with cities like Jaipur and Jodhpur. With this launch, Vodafone became the first GSM operator in the state to enable customers to make calls using VoLTE and enjoy HD quality crystal clear voice with super call connect. Vodafone SuperNet 4G customers can access Vodafone VoLTE for no additional charges and all calls will be billed as per existing plan or pack benefits, thus experiencing the best from Vodafone’s Data Strong Network.
Announcing the launch of the Vodafone VoLTE service, Amit Bedi, Business Head – Rajasthan, Vodafone India, said, “We have been making significant investments to expand, upgrade and modernise our network to ensure that we provide the finest service experience and seamless connectivity to our valued customers. We are delighted that Vodafone is the first GSM operator to launch VoLTE services in Rajasthan beginning with Jaipur and Jodhpur and soon extend it to other key cities. Vodafone VoLTE is a step further towards enhancing customer experience and enabling our customers in Rajasthan to explore newer possibilities with their smart devices.”
Vodafone VoLTE service were recently launched in Mumbai, Delhi-NCR ,Gujarat, Maharashtra & Goa and will be extended across the country in a phased manner over the next few months.
How to enjoy Vodafone VoLTE
- Customers can access Vodafone VoLTE services on all VoLTE enabled devices. Several popular handsets are already compatible with the Vodafone VoLTE network, and the numbers of such handsets is growing rapidly. To check if you can enjoy Vodafone VoLTE on your handset, please click on the link – www.vodafone.in/volte
- Upgrade the mobile device’s OS to the latest version
- Ensure the device has a Vodafone 4G SIM: Customers with Dual-SIM handsets have to ensure that the Vodafone 4G SIM has been inserted in the data SIM slot/slot 1 and network mode has been set as “4G/3G/2G (Auto)”.
Vodafone VoLTE will be available on all VoLTE devices. Currently following popular VoLTE handsets are compatible with Vodafone VoLTE and this handset universe is increasing rapidly to include all popular models. To know if you can enjoy Vodafone VoLTE on your handset, please click on the link – www.vodafone.in/volte
|OnePlus||3, 3T, 5, 5T|
|Xiaomi||Redmi 4, Mi Mix 2, Mi Max 2|
|Nokia||Nokia 5, 8|
|Huawei||Honor View 10, 9i, 7X, 8 Pro|
|Samsung||C9 Pro, J7 Nxt|