- Ready for the Big League – an engagement platform to connect and engage fast-growing medium sized businesses (with annual turnover between INR. 50 crores and INR. 500 crores)
- Business Readiness Scorecard – a web-based diagnostic tool to measure business readiness towards facing future challenges that helps businesses work towards better operational agility, better connected employees and more satisfied customers.
- Ready Business – an integrated technology solutioning approach that uses Vodafone’s suite of Total Communications solutions to provide answers to business problems, designed for making businesses more agile towards taking on future challenges
MUMBAI, November 17, 2014: Vodafone Business Services (VBS), the enterprise arm of Vodafone India, today announced the launch of three key initiatives to catalyse the growth of Indian businesses, specifically focusing on Medium Sized Businesses that are between INR. 50 crores and INR 500 crores in annual turnover. These initiatives leverage the latest advances in technology led communication and will enable businesses increase productivity, reduce costs and improve customer responsiveness.
According to several estimates, the overall improvement in the economic environment should result in real GDP growth of over 5% this fiscal year. The Medium Enterprise segment forms the core of Indian industry. A faster growing Medium Enterprise segment will help accelerate the Indian economy into its next phase of growth, helping achieving even higher real GDP growth in next fiscal year and beyond.
Announcing the launch of these new Medium Sized Enterprise focused initiatives, Naveen Chopra, Director, Vodafone Business Services, Vodafone India Ltd. said, “As a total communication solution provider, we partner with enterprise clients to make them more agile and future ready. The three initiatives being launched today – Ready for the Big League,Business Readiness Scorecard and Ready Business are synergised to effectively manage rapid growth challenges – catering to evolving needs of customers, enhancing operational efficiencies and building a more connected and productive workforce.”
- Ready for the Big League (RFTBL): A pan-India platform to engage with medium sized businesses. RFTBL is a national engagement platform where all Indian business, between INR. 50 crores and INR 500 crores in annual turnover can participate. Vodafone will select the Top Ten business out of all participants and provide them opportunity to showcase their businesses to the country over national media – both print and television. Thisnationwide exposure will help the chosen businesses showcase their products and services to the entire country and create business new opportunities for themselves.
- Business Readiness Scorecard: A web-based diagnostic tool that helps businesses measure their competitive business efficiency and take stock of their capability to deal with the volatility of today’s business environment. The Scorecard has been specially designed following a nation-wide survey to understand the real life business problems faced by businesses in India, comprising but not limited to the following: culture and management, IT & communication fundamentals, policies & processes and enabling solutions.
Based on a readiness score after having administered the online tool, the Business Readiness Scorecard identifies the pain points and challenges that need to be addressed by the business. It helps orient the business towards facing future challenges, helping them work towards better operational agility, better connected employees and more satisfied customers.
- Ready Business: A unique and innovative solutioning approach to empower Indian businesses overcome today’s challenges and take advantage of future opportunities. It goes beyond the conventional approach and comprehensively helps address business problems using Vodafone’s suite of Total Communications solutions. It helps provide answers to business problems, designed for making businesses more agile towards taking on future challenges
To participate in Ready for The Big League, to know your Business Readiness Scorecard & for more information onReady Business, log on to: www[dot]vodafone[dot]in/bigleague