- Vodafone SuperNetTM 4G customers to experience VoLTE (Voice over LTE) services in key cities Meerut, Agra, Dehradun, Bareilly, Saharanpur, Aligarh, Haldwani, Moradabad & Other cities coming soon
- Enjoy HD quality voice calls with faster call set up time
- Vodafone VoLTE to be soon available across the state
UP West, March 21, 2018: Vodafone, one of India’s largest telecommunication services provider, today announced the roll-out of its Voice over LTE (VoLTE) services in Uttar Pradesh West, starting with key cities like – Meerut, Agra, Dehradun, Bareilly, Saharanpur, Aligarh, Haldwani & Moradabad. With this launch, Vodafone is the first GSM service provider in the UPW circle to enabling customers to make calls using VoLTE and enjoy HD quality crystal clear voice with super call connect. Vodafone SuperNetTM 4G customers can access Vodafone VoLTE for no additional charges and all calls will be billed as per existing plan or pack benefits, thus experiencing the best from Vodafone’s Data Strong Network.
Announcing the launch of the Vodafone VoLTE service, Dilip Kumar Ganta, Business Head – UP West, Vodafone India,said, “As a leading telecom services provider in UP West, we have been making significant investments to expand, upgrade our network and to deploy new technologies, so as to ensure that we provide the finest service experience to our valued customers. We are delighted to inform that Vodafone is the first GSM service provider to launch VoLTE services in UP West circle beginning with Meerut, Agra, Dehradun, Bareilly, Saharanpur, Aligarh, Haldwani & Moradabad. These services will soon be extended to other key cities. Vodafone VoLTE is a big step towards further enhancing our customer experience and enabling our customers in UP West to explore newer possibilities with their smart devices.”
Vodafone VoLTE service have been recently launched in Mumbai, Delhi-NCR, Rajasthan, Gujarat and Maharastra & Goa, Haryana, Tamil Nadu, UP East and will be extended across the country in a phased manner over the next few months.
How to enjoy Vodafone VoLTE
- Customers can access Vodafone VoLTE services on all VoLTE enabled devices. Several popular handsets are already compatible with the Vodafone VoLTE network, and the numbers of such handsets is growing rapidly. To check if you can enjoy Vodafone VoLTE on your handset, please click on the link – www.vodafone.in/volte
- Upgrade the mobile device’s OS to the latest version
- Ensure the device has a Vodafone 4G SIM: Customers with Dual-SIM handsets have to ensure that the Vodafone 4G SIM has been inserted in the data SIM slot/slot 1 and network mode has been set as “4G/3G/2G (Auto)”.
Vodafone VoLTE will be available on all VoLTE devices. Currently following popular VoLTE handsets are compatible with Vodafone VoLTE and this handset universe is increasing rapidly to include all popular models.