- Vodafone SuperNetTM4G customers to experience VoLTE (Voice over LTE) services in Kerala
- Enjoy HD quality voice calls with faster call set up time
- Invested over Rs 6000 crore till date, including Rs 200+ crore last year
- Launched and Rolled out over 4000+ sites in last 1 year – 11 sites per day
Kochi, May 09, 2018: Vodafone, one of India’s largest telecommunication services providers, today announced the roll-out of its Voice over LTE (VoLTE) services across Kerala. With this launch, Vodafone is enabling customers to make calls using VoLTE and enjoy HD quality crystal clear voice with super call connect. Vodafone SuperNetTM4G customers can access Vodafone VoLTE for no additional charges and all calls will be billed as per existing plan or pack benefits, thus experiencing the best from Vodafone’s Data Strong Network.
Announcing the launch of the Vodafone VoLTE service, Ajit Chaturvedi, Business Head – Kerala, Vodafone India, said, “As a leading telecom services provider in Kerala, we have been making significant investments to expand, upgrade our network and to deploy new technologies, so as to ensure that we provide the finest service experience to our valued customers. Vodafone VoLTE is a big step towards further enhancing our customer experience and enabling our customers in Kerala to explore newer possibilities with their smart devices.”
Vodafone VoLTE service were recently launched in Mumbai, Delhi-NCR, Rajasthan, Gujarat, Maharashtra & Goa, Haryana, Chennai, UP East, UP West, Karnataka, Punjaband will be extended across the country in a phased manner over the next few months.
How to enjoy Vodafone VoLTE
- Customers can access Vodafone VoLTE services on all VoLTE enabled devices. Several popular handsets are already compatible with the Vodafone VoLTE network, and the numbers of such handsets is growing rapidly. To check if you can enjoy Vodafone VoLTE on your handset, please click on the link –www.vodafone.in/volte
- Upgrade the mobile device’s OS to the latest version
- Ensure the device has a Vodafone 4G SIM: Customers with Dual-SIM handsets have to ensure that the Vodafone 4G SIM has been inserted in the data SIM slot/slot 1 and network mode has been set as “4G/3G/2G (Auto)”.
Vodafone VoLTE will be available on all VoLTE devices. Currently, the following popular VoLTE handsets are compatible with Vodafone VoLTE and this handset universe is increasing rapidly to include all popular models. To know if you can enjoy Vodafone VoLTE on your handset, please click on the link – www.vodafone.in/volte
|OnePlus||3, 3T, 5, 5T|
|Xiaomi||Mi Mix 2, Redmi 4, Redmi Note 4|
|Nokia||Nokia1, 5, 6,7, 7 Plus, 8 Sirocco, New Nokia 6|
|Huawei||Honor View 10, 9i, 7X, 8 Pro, 6X & 9 Lite|
|Samsung||C9 Pro, J7 Nxt, J7 Pro|
|iPhone||6, 6+, 6S, 6S+, 7, 7+, 8, 8+, SE, iphone X|
|Micromax||Canvas 2, Canvas 2 Plus|