- 1 Million Aircel users already a part of the Vodafone Family and growing
- Vodafone’s Network is equipped with required bandwidth & additional capacity to support increase in demand
- Retail stores in TN open all seven days to serve and facilitate port-ins
Chennai, 14th March, 2018: Vodafone India welcomes Aircel customers in Tamil Nadu to come and experience the best in class 4G network with a choice of attractive tariff plans structured to suit every pocket. Existing and new Vodafone customers can also opt for plans bundled with handsets with cashbacks.
For smooth transition to Vodafone SuperNetTM in Tamil Nadu, Aircel Customers can:
- Generate MNP code by sending PORT < Current mobile Number> to 1900.
- Submit this MNP code along with Aadhar number at the nearest Vodafone store or Vodafone retailer
Welcoming all Aircel customers to Vodafone SuperNetTM in the state, Mr. S. Murali, Business Head, Tamil Nadu Circle, Vodafone India, said, “Vodafone offers customers a choice of value added plans catering to different usage patterns, with best in class customer service experience. Over the past year, we have significantly ramped up our network in Tamil Nadu, by adding a tower every hour. This has helped us be the preferred telecom network for one million Aircel customers and the numbers are growing. Customers can walk in to over 600 Vodafone stores and Mini stores across Tamil Nadu which are open all seven days of the week to serve and assist them. Now stay confidently connected at pocket friendly tariff plans, with Vodafone SuperNetTM.”