Dieting is a word which is easy to say but not possible for everyone to do.You can drop pounds and get a slim body by eating some super foods you just have to make sure you are eating the right food. Let’s uncover which nutrient-rich foods you should place in your daily diet and how you can sneak them into your food.
- SPINACH: You can add some green and leafy item into your meal like spinach. It is mainly known as a muscle builder which contains a rich source of plant-based omega-3, it also helps in reducing the risk of heart disease and stroke. You can make your salads by adding some spinach to it you can also add spinach to scrambled eggs, it can also be draped over pizza.
- Yoghurt: yoghurt is claimed to be their own creations by various cultures and is about 2000-year-old food which contains many health benefits. Yoghurt is made from milk so yoghurt eaters can get a dose of animal protein such potassium, vitamin B-2, vitamin B-12, potassium and magnesium. Yoghurt contains probiotics which are also termed as good bacteria or friendly bacteria which is naturally present in our digestive system. Probiotic and it help to boost the immune system and keep the digestive tract healthy.You can add some blueberries in your yoghurt cup and you can also add some walnuts, flaxseed and honey it would be the ultimate healthy breakfast.
- TOMATOES: there are two main factors about tomatoes i.e. Red tomatoes are said to be the best because it contains more antioxidant lycopene and the tomatoes which are processed are as potent as fresh ones. Lycopene help to reduce the risk of lung, prostate, skin, bladder and stomach cancers and it also reduces the risk of artery disease. You can take a glass of tomato juice or 22mg of lycopene a day.
- CARROTS: eating carrots provides many nutrients and vitamins to our body it contains antioxidants, vitamin A, vitamin C,Carotenoids, potassium and anti-bacterial substances. Drinking a fresh glass full of carrot juice daily can reduce inflammation from skin, keeps skin hydrated, reduces redness, even tone skin, reduces scarring signs, prevents skin from wrinkles and gives you glowing skin.
- BLUEBERRIES: it contains more antioxidants than any other American fruit. Blueberries help in preventingmany disease like diabetes, mood-swings, cancer, and age related memory changes. Blueberries are rich in Vitamin A and C and are also rich in fibres it is good for you to have blueberries in frozen, dried or jam form.
- BLACK BEANS: black beans are mainly known for best brain booster. It is highly rich in anthocyanin’sand antioxidant compounds which have been proved for improving brain function.
WALNUTS: walnuts are edible seeds, crunchy and tasty it is used in chocolates, cakes, brownies , smoothies etc. It has many health benefits like it reduces cholesterol level, improves metabolism, manages weight and control diabetes, slow down the spread of cancer, acts as brain booster and controls mood swings. Walnuts are highly rich in Vitamin C, Vitamin B6, pantothenic acid, folate, niacin and minerals such as magnesium, potassium, sodium, zinc, iron, calcium and phosphorus.
By: Surabhi Tiwari