WordPress is an open- source online tool that is used for web creation. Further, WordPress is based on PHP & Mysql and provides license under GPLV2 (https://wordpress.org/about/license) so anyone can use or modify it
WordPress software is free and good to use and work on website content management system(CMS) or blog as well. Therefore, install WordPress and make your blogging easy.
What does the CMS do?
The CMS is a software application or set of similar programs that are used to build or create and manage digital contents. CMSes are commonly used for enterprise content management (ECM)
Enterprise content management(ECM) is tools and its terminologies allow to the management of an organization’s unstructured information and also web content management (WCM)
Uses of WordPress
most famous published platform and website software on the web and many Used by more than 60 million websites, inclusive 30% of the top 9+ million websites as of April 2018.
WordPress is the most famous website management system and also for few famous websites such as Blog E-commerce Business News Photography Music Membership etc…
- Customizing WordPress
How to build a new website or a blog using WordPress Websitesetup.org
A site expresses such an extension of your performance more than it looks good and shows. with WordPress, there are multiple ways to determine this and adopt some effort so that this is easy to build your site as a different and specific way
WordPress supports a lot of themes. And the theme negotiate the whole format and designation of your site On WordPress.com, But themes don’t get, they can also add new features such as a unique home page layout, interactive post sliders, and more!
Here is customize options to take care of your build side and check out the following ways:
- Customization of your sites header and background
- Colour, Tweak fonts, add CSS for a custom design
- Change your URL by registering a new domain
- Your sites set a custom home page
- Learn more about all your site setting
Custom Menus are a list of common links that are often displayed as the main navigation for your site. The menu location can depend on your design theme, and some themes offer extra menus such as social links menus
Create a Custom Menu
Click My Sites to customize
In the Customizer, click the Menus tab.
If the theme is already a default/primary menu, you can click on it to begin editing, If your theme doesn’t have a default/primary menu, click + Add a Menu instead.
Write a name for your menu, then click Create Menu.
Addition menu items(contents).
Addition into pages we have already published, you can add up several different types of menu items into your custom menu and Perform each and every given sequence of instruction blow!
To add one of these menu items
Page: – Add up a link to another page into your sites.
Custom Link:– For Adds a custom URL linking to another site.
Category:– Show a feed of blog posts from a given category.
Tag: – Show a feed of blog posts from a given tag.
Post: – And then links directly to a blog post on your site.
To add one of these menu items:
Click on the + Add contents button.
- To get starting a custom menu, log in to your WordPress site and click to expand the Appearance menu on the left side of the WordPress Dashboard.
- Click on the Menu you will see the link and editor page.
- Now Enter your menu name, and click Create menu.
- So Now you’re ready to add up menu contents from the boxes on the left, like pages and various categories and links.
- If you did like to change which menu options you see from this page, click to expand the Screen Options tab. Now you can add other menu contents options such as posts and tags or formats, or show advanced menu properties like CSS classes.
- When you have your menu items systematize in order and click Save Menu. You now have a new navigation menu that can add up to any menu location on your WordPress site.
What are the features requires in an enterprise CMS
Every organization is want something unique, but at its core, there are features that are beneficial to every enterprise.
The following are some of the CMS features:
- Easy Administration
- Powerful Publishing Tools
- Built-in SEO Tools
- Social Media Integration
- Detailed Analytics and security
- Simple Workflow and Publishing Controls
- Multi-Platform Capabilities
Content management systems keeping to develop and enhance, we see continue evaluation of the features customers are demanded and what you should be expecting out of your CMS(content management system).
From new microdata requirements for robust, easy to use templates(blueprint), your next CMS should take advantage of these cutting-edge features will make your website good and administration faster as well