Techni Sport is making stride in changing how the world views gaming and their constituents. The young brand of gaming chairs along with its army of affiliates and Gamers have collectively raised over $20,000.00 to help save lives or aid in the betterment of them.
Techni Sport began their initiative in mid-2016. Having decided to use their platform for the benefit of others, the team set about producing gaming chairs that not only provided comfort during long gaming sessions, but allowed for the opportunity to make a difference by assigning 3% of sales for each color to a charity.
- White – supports helping veterans
- Red – support resources for disaster relief
- Blue – supports local food banks
- Pink – supports preventative measure for breast cancer
- Orange – supports research into multiple sclerosis
- Yellow – supports children with autism
- Black – support research into Alzheimer’s disease
- Purple – supports research into (ALS) Lou Gehrig’s disease
- Green – supports environmental causes
Judy Dickstein, Techni Sport’s COO said, “Helping people has always been at the core of our family values but, working full-time and raising 3 kids made it hard for me to volunteer my time. I felt something was missing so I looked for ways to give back to the community. Due to personal experience, these charities are close to my heart. The first year started slowly and we raised only $3,300, but when we learned that we had raised over $20,000 this year we were thrilled! I can only hope that next year we will be able to raise more.”
Alexander Robinson, Techni Sport marketing manager, echoed these sentiments. “Actions speak louder than words,” he said. “We’ve been blessed with an opportunity to help, so we want to make the most of it.”
Techni Sport’s rapid growth as a staple in the gaming community is mainly due to their amazing presence and interaction with their community and the quality of chairs it produces. Primarily used by dedicated and pro gamers, the chairs are specifically built for total comfort and performance.