Technology has evolved so fast over the past few decades and is only going to evolve faster in future. And what does that mean? Extra cool, cutting-edge gadgets to play with – woohoo!
Do you also crave to know what the latest and greatest gadgets are, so you can be the first one to brag about it in front of your friends? If so, you have come to the right spot. Probably you have a smartphone with you every time, but if you’re in the market for a few cool add-ons we have put together a list of 5 electronic gadgets that you must have in 2019.
- Anker Powercore 10,000MAH Power Bank (a latest electronic gadget)- This is an excellent cost-effective power bank for you if the palm-sized chargers whet your appetite for cool gadgets. Even though this PowerCore is barely larger than a credit card, its 10,000mAh battery can charge your iPhone multiple times. It optimizes charging speed for different devices. Also, this unit boasts Anker’s proprietary PowerIQ and Voltage Boost Technology.
- Jelly Comb Folding Bluetooth Keyboard: Most of the fairly compact models- aren’t very pocket-friendly gears. Jelly Comb Folding Bluetooth Keyboard is the perfect solution, giving you a diminutive set of QWERTY keys that folds down to approximately the size of a large smartphone for easy storage. The keyboard is compatible with any Bluetooth- capable iPhone, Windows, or Android phone or Tablet.
- Bellabeat Leaf Health Tracker: This fitness tracker can be actually worn as a necklace or bracelet without looking clumsy or obstructive, and syncs with both iOS and Android to activity metrics via the common app. Steps taken, calories burned, sleep quality, stress levels, menstrual cycles and many more can be tracked by this gadget.
- Tile Mate Finder: Always have trouble finding lost keys or phone? If you want some help for keeping tabs on the small stuff, Tile Mate Finder is just the right ticket. Attack this miniature device to any item and you can use the Tile companion app to locate it virtually anywhere by making the Tile vibrate, flash or ring.
5. TaoTronics In-Ear Headphones: For a true wireless upgrade checkout these earbuds that offer more than three hours of play time on a single charge. The carrying case also doubles a 3,500mAh power bank that can recharge the headphones up to 40 times before needing to be juiced up itself.