The bean shaped organs known as kidneys are entirely responsible for managing liquids and discharge of deadly waste materials. Healthy kidneys purify and filter the hemoglobin and removes trash from the body through urine. In sustaining the kidney’s strength, training, diet and management of therapeutic situations perform a major role. However, natural remedies are considered to be the safest and are more preferable. Mentioned below are some of the best herbs that are easy to get for kidney cleansing.
Turmeric is best for keeping your kidneys healthy. It acts as a conditioner for your kidney and enables it to work more efficiently. It’s well-known for reducing inflammations, even in the kidneys. Since it’s herbal and natural, using it doesn’t possess any side effects. It is a powerful antioxidant which neutralizes toxins present in the body
Ginger is eaten fresh and in the form of ground powder as well. Commonly, it is used in making herbal medicines. Ginger is having a slightly warm, sweet and citrus-like flavor that adds a unique taste to everything from tea to soups, and it is jam-packed with nutrients that your body requires to maintain a healthy kidney. For thousands of years, it has been used as a remedy. Gingerols present in ginger is an antibacterial element that restricts and cuts the growth of bacteria inside the kidneys.
- Also known by the name Vacciniummacrocarpon, Cranberry has got several uses. It plays a major role in limiting kidney infections. The University of Maryland Medical Center, published a study recommending the use of cranberry to enhance the functioning of kidne. Make sure that you’re using pure cranberry juice. Only 100% pure cranberry juice works for cleansing out your kidneys.
- Consuming cranberries can also protect your kidneys. Cranberries restrict the growth and development of bacteria and ulcers in your urinary tract. It helps in managing the growth of bacteria/ulcers as they make the urine more acidic and helps keep bacteria from attaching to the inside of the bladder.
- The American National Kidney and Urologic Diseases Information Clearinghouse officially recommend drinking cranberry juice to remove the bacterias responsible for treating Urinary Tract Infections (UTI) from your body. According to a study, Cranberry juice acts as a cleanser for our kidneys by removing excess water and breaking down the fatty tissues.
- Globally, the Urinary tract infection is one among the most infectious diseases. This type of infection can happen anywhere in the urinary tract such as:
- The bladder – an infection in the bladder is also called cystitis or a bladder infection.
- The kidneys – an infection of one or both the kidneys is called a kidney infection or pyelonephritis.
- The ureters – these tubes that are responsible to take urine from both the kidneys to the bladder are least likely to catch infections.
- The urethra – an infection of the tube that drains urine from the bladder to the exterior is called urethritis.
- Dandelion Root
You might have heard about it since it’s very common. Mostly it is mistaken as provoking marijuana! Usually, it’s considered as a boon to health enthusiasts and herbalists. Every part of the dandelion is edible including the roots, leaves, flowers and some of them are considered to be medicinal. It possesses diuretic effect and promotes increased urination by replacing potassium that might be lost in the urine. Also, it’s renowned for soothing inflammation and helps in dissolving kidney stones.
Parsley is a scented herb that has been primarily used in herbaceous medication. The herb help remove an excess level of liquid from the body, thereby enhancing kidney purpose by decreasing the growth of poisons in the kidneys. Regularly the kidneys filter the blood, excreting toxic and harmful substances that enter our body. Parsley also helps in decreasing calcium excretion and raises the level of acidity of urine to treat kidney stones. Fresh parsley tea is considered to be the best beverage to detox your body. Not only it reduces the number of stones, but also enhances the health of kidney tissues. It also has diuretic effects which makes it one among the most powerful kidney cleanse herb.
- Celery Root
It has been used since many years as a natural diuretic. The herb removes toxins from the body by increasing the rate of urine output. Moreover, it is also a stimulating tonic for the kidneys because it contains sodium and potassium. People often take celery as a bland and boring food. But did you know that it is one of the strongest anti-inflammatory foods out there? One of the best things about celery is that it starves mold, unproductive bacteria, yeast, fungus, and viruses that are present in the body, and flushes all of the toxins out of the liver and intestinal tract!!!!
Cucumber is so refreshing and incredibly rehydrating, especially in summers. They consist of electrolytes which nourish the kidneys, especially when they’re overburdened while trying to filter out toxic substances from the body. Cucumbers have been maintaining a reputation for the best kidney cleanser known till date. Not only they help in cleansing the kidneys, but also cleanses the bladder and removes toxins and stones.
- Lemons or Limes
Lemon juice has been widely shown to help prevent kidney stones. Since lemon is packed with citric acid, drinking lemon water gets your water along with citrate to flush out the stones accumulating in your kidney. The citrate which is a component of citric acid makes urine less acidic and might even break up the small stones. Squeeze half a lemon into 8 ounces of cold or warm water. Here you go! Take this every morning and your kidney will remain healthy forever.
- Marshmallow Root
Traditionally the name means, to heal. When you ingest these, it creates mucilage and has been used since time immemorial to treat sore throats. This is antibacterial, anti-inflammatory and antifungal. Since it has diuretic effects, it has the ability to increase the amount of urine production and flushes all the toxic substances out of the body.