- Claims will be accepted with minimum documentation
- Best efforts will be made to settle claims expeditiously
Uttarakhand, 10 February, 2021: Bajaj Allianz Life has made special provisions for claim settlement of their customers in the flood affected areas of Uttarakhand. The Company will take up the Death and Disability claims for its customers from the state on priority and has set up an expeditious process to settle such policy claims.
To simplify the claims process, Bajaj Allianz Life has listed bare minimum documents that nominees, legal heirs or policyholders are required to submit for processing of their claims.
- Wherever death certificate issued by Registrar of Births & Deaths is not available, the company will accept the certified list having name of life assured issued by either Government Hospitals or Police or Government Authorities of Uttarakhand.
- KYC of nominee/legal heir (ID proof & Address Proof) along with bank details for enabling NEFT.
- Photograph of the deceased/missing life assured.
Customers can call the company’s toll free number 18002097272 or the below numbers, in case of any queries and emergencies regarding their Bajaj Allianz Life policy:
|Name||E-mail Ids||Contact details|