Covid-19 has brought in a lot of uncertainty in the job market and it has indeed become the era where survival is of the fittest. In the present scenario, the market has become extremely competent people are afraid of losing jobs. The reskilling and upskilling has become the need of the hour, it is not a matter of choice but a survival strategy.
To sustain in the market and fit into professional requirements these 5 platforms can be your best guide throughout your journey:
- edWisor: It is a leading edTech and HRtech e-learning platform aimed at skilling the workforce for technology careers and making learners readily deployable in tech portfolios. It has held 12,000+ hours of live classes and arranged 10,000+ job interviews since its inception. It has trained over 5000 students across the country with a panel of 1,000+ mentors who train the students in industry-relevant job skills and are available to resolve subject related queries throughout the day on their Students Discussion Forum online and helped companies like TCS, Uber, Infosys PWC, Grofers, Deloitte to hire employees from its vast pool of candidates.
- Jobs for her:JobsForHer is a connecting portal to accelerate women’s careers in India by enabling them to start, restart and rise in their careers. It arms women, not just with jobs but also with career-related services such as mentorship, resume-writing assistance, career counseling, confidence-building & leadership workshops, skills upgradation, and networking opportunities, to enable them to successfully navigate their professional journeys.
- upGrad:upGrad is an online higher education platform providing rigorous industry-relevant programs designed and delivered in collaboration with world-class faculty and industry. Merging the latest technology, pedagogy, and services, upGrad is creating an immersive learning experience – anytime and anywhere. They have an outcome-based learning approach, industry-relevant curriculum, strong mentorship, and placement support.
- Simplilearn: They are providing digital skills training to help individuals acquire the skills they need to thrive in the digital economy through providing rigorous online training in disciplines such as Cyber Security, Cloud Computing, Project Management, Digital Marketing, and Data Science, among others. In other words, they specialize in areas where technologies and best practices are changing rapidly, and the demand for qualified candidates significantly exceeds supply.
- Udacity: Udacity’s mission is to train the world’s workforce in the careers of the future. Every industry is being impacted by modern technology. As companies everywhere adapt and transform their businesses, they’re looking to hire people with the tech skills to match their goals. We work with the world’s technology leaders to teach these critical tech skills through our powerful and flexible digital education platform.