- Digit has appointed 3 Nodal officers especially to look over the claims related to the disaster from Hyderabad Flash Floods, details of whom are available on https://www.godigit.com/claims
- Amidst the Coronavirus scare, Digit offers a Zero-touch Claims enabled by Audio Claims, Soft-copy Document submission & 24*7 customer care assistance
Bengaluru, 06 Nov 2020: Digit Insurance, one of the fastest-growing general insurance company in India, has taken quick steps to settle claims received from the disaster caused by the Hyderabad Flash Floods, also affecting major parts of Telangana, Andhra Pradesh and neighbouring states.
Steps taken by Digit
- Digit has appointed 3 Nodal officers for Telangana and Andhra Pradesh to supervise and coordinate the entire operation
- Adequate number of surveyors have been engaged immediately in the affected areas
- Digit is keeping the customers who have claimed regularly updated through emails and SMSs.
- Digit’s helplines are available 24*7 to register claims related to damage in the Hyderabad Flash Floods
- To tackle the Coronavirus scare, Digit is offering a complete Zero-touch claims process to customers with a seamless online experience.
- In case of a total loss which requires a manual surveyor, Digit is keeping the customer updated on when the claim can be taken up.
Digit’s Zero-Touch Claims Process is completely digital and paperless with Audio Claims which removes the need to fill any forms, no hardcopies needed to be sent for claim proofs, and a smartphone-enabled self-inspection app that helps customers inspect their vehicles themselves. Plus, the use of Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence and Image Analytics helps Digit in approvals/processing of the claims post inspection and therefore fastening the overall claims settlement process for products like motor.
Vivek Chaturvedi, Chief Marketing Officer, Digit Insurance, said, “These are stressful times with so much damage done to lives and property. In such times, as insurers we must ensure that our customers can easily reach us, and the claims process is as smooth as possible. Therefore, we are available to our customers 24*7 and will be settling the claims at the earliest.”
Digit Insurance is taking swift and quick actions to abide by directives given by the regulator for Hyderabad Flash Flood claims and help its customers. Similar actions were taken to settle Amphan and Nisarga related claims as well, earlier this year.