Blueberry Lemonade is one of the best drinks that can happen during the summer season. It has the sweetness and tanginess of the blueberries and lemon, making it so delicious.
Preparation/ Cooking Time – 30 Mins
- 1/2 cup white sugar 1/2 cup water 1 and 1/2 cups Del Monte Blueberries Zest of 1 lemon
- For the lemonade: Juice of 2 lemons 1 Cup chilled water 500 ml club soda few ice cubes
- Combine the sugar, water, blueberries, and lemon zest in a saucepan.
- Bring to a boil over medium heat and then simmer for 5-10 minutes or until the sugar is melted and blueberries turn into thick paste
- Remove from the heat and allow to cool.
- Blend this blueberry mixture to a smooth puree.
- Squeeze the lemons to get the juice.
- To prepare the lemonade, in a large pitcher combine blueberry puree, lemon juice and water. Stir to combine.
- Add ice cubes, lemon wedges and fresh mint leaves in each serving glass.
- Fill the glass 3/4 with the blueberry lemonade.
- Pour the club soda to fill the remaining 1/4 of the glass. Stir to mix.
- Serve Fizzy Blueberry Lemonade immediately.
By: Del Monte