Enjoy a cooling sweet treat with this Fruit Cocktail Panna Cotta. Simply mix Del Monte fruitfiestawith gelatin, milk,sugar, heavy cream,and refrigerate overnight toset.
COOKTIME : 15MINUTES
- Pour the milk in a saucepan. Sprinklegelatine on it evenly and let it rest for 5minutes.
- Bring the saucepan over low heat and letthe gelatine dissolve. Do not boil themixture.
- Once the gelatine has dissolved, add thesugar and let that melt as well. Bring themixtureoff heatand mixin thecream.
- Lightly grease a glass bowl/ ramekins.Spreadthefruitfiestainanevenlayer.
- Pour the cream mixture over it and let itset in the fridge overnight.
Enjoy your meal!