12th July 2021, Ghaziabad: Jaipuria Institute of Management, Ghaziabad, has announced admissions to its two-year MBA and MBA in Business Analytics programme for the academic year 2021-2023. The Institute has been accredited with Grade “A” by NAAC on the basis of various parameters including Curricular Aspects, Teaching-Learning Process, Research, Infrastructure, Student Support, etc. The institute offers MBA (Dual Specialization) and MBA (Business Analytics) with Dual Specialization. Both these programmes are affiliated with Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Technical University, Lucknow and approved from AICTE, New Delhi.
The candidates seeking admission can fill the application via both online as well as offline modes.
- Candidates must have secured at least 50% marks in graduation, in any discipline, from a recognized university/institute
- Candidates who are in their final year of graduation are also eligible to apply for program admissions, provided they are able to furnish the provisional results at the time of final admission process
- Performance in CAT/CMAT/MAT nationalized tests approved by AICTE is considered (Not Mandatory)
- The candidate has to appear in GD/PI followed by an aptitude test.
- Once selected, admission can be offered to the candidate.
For Registration Contact:
Address: Block A, Gate No-2, Shakti Khand 4, Indirapuram, Ghaziabad, UP-201014
Admission Help Line – 0120-4550100, 9958222099, 9958077088
Visit the official website of Jaipuria Institute of Management (JIM) Ghaziabad for any other information