Mumbai, October 21, 2020: With the surge in online gaming in India, LetsGameNow, one of the most robust and wholistic E Sports platform is working towards connecting brands with gamers in India and Overseas. It is a first of its kind esports platform with a capacity to engage 10,00,000 gamers daily allowing gamers to compete regularly in tournaments for cash prizes and other rewards.
LetsGameNow has been founded by Mr. Santanu Basu, India’s most popular FIFA player who has achieved international glory and various accolades in E Sports. He has represented India in the highest number of esports tournaments across the globe and has participated in over 50 international tournaments, becoming India’s first truly professional E Sports player while paving the way for the next generation of E Sports in India and Asia.
Santanu represented India in the following professional competitions:
- World Cyber Games in 3 editions (China 2009, Indonesia 2011& Malaysia 2012)
- 2013: Represented India in Asian Indoor& Martial Arts Games in South Korea
- 2013:3rd IN HK ESPORTS CUP in Hong Kong
- 2013: Dubai PES World Finals
- 2014:3RD in MTGSE Kul Championship in Malaysia
- 2014:4th in International eSports Tournament Cup in China
- 2015: Top 8 in Circle FIFA Tournament in Singapore
- 2015:3rd in International eSports Tournament in China
- 2016:2ndinMSI Masters in Sri Lanka
- 2018: Top 8 in Giga Games in Guadeloupe, France
- 2019: 3rd place in Giga Games in Guadeloupe, France
- Won over200tournaments in India across all major cities
Esports has gained recognition in international sporting events like the Asian Games and LetsGameNow is the first E sports platform to successfully host the Asian Football Gaming Championship (AFGC), the longest running eSports tournament in India & SE Asia since 2013 across 14 different countries. Also, it is the only company to have worked with Paris Saint Germain Club, Bundesliga German Football League and Roland Garros French Open.
Currently, the platform is hosting daily tournaments like FIFA, RainBow6 Siege, Call of Duty, DOTA2 and Valorant for gaming enthusiasts. LetsGameNow has also associated with Flipkart and other platforms to host a gaming tournament for Valorant which saw huge participation by gamers across the country.
LetsGameNow has the capacity to provide 24×7 streaming services with opportunities for in-stream activations for brands via product positioning, in game overlays etc and has partnered with Tempo Storm US, a top esports team globally.