- Magicbricks newly launched Plots platform will help buyers taken an informed decision
- 54% of plot listings on the platform for Hyderabad are by individual owners
- Demand for plots in Hyderabad growing at par with other residential assets
- Pharma City Corridor has the maximum supply of plots in Hyderabad
Hyderabad, November 3rd 2020 – Magicbricks, India’s No.1 property site, today announced that as demand for plots continues to grow steadily in Hyderabad, its newly launched platform for Plots will offer prospective buyers a wide range of 10000–plus authority approved plots, out of which 40% of the supply would be available along the IT hubs’ eight prominent investment corridor making them one of the most sought after residential real estate assets.
In line with its promise to offer buyers a seamless experience, Magicbricks’ recently launched platform for Plots will provide prospective home buyers plots, starting from as low as Rs.1 lakh, that are approved by Hyderabad Metropolitan Development Authority (HMDA), Directorate of Town and Country Planning (DTCP) of the Telangana government and Greater Hyderabad Municipal Corporation (GHMC). Around 54% i.e 5400 of plot listings are owner listings, which is testimony of the trust that the brand commands in the market.
All the plots have been carefully curated for the platform by a huge team of Magicbricks’ on-ground researchers and prospective buyers will get access to credible information and latest updates that would help him/her conduct an in-depth research while making a smart decision.
Commenting on supply on the newly launched Plots platform, Mr. Sudhir Pai, CEO, Magicbricks, said: “In the last few years, the consistently performing commercial sector in Hyderabad had a positive impact on the residential real estate. This has resulted in the city witnessing a staggering ~50% return in the last five years. While the prices witnessed a momentary dip of 5.2% during the April-June quarter due to the pandemic, Hyderabad has posted a 5% price increment during the July-September quarter. The demand is now now 30-40% ahead of pre-Covid levels. We are also witnessing demands for plots across the most prominent investment corridors in the city. Consumer trend on our newly launched plots platform suggests that searches for plots are growing at par with other residential assets. We have a huge range of plots that are approved by authorities and the interventions that we have created on the platform will help buyers make an informed decision.”
Around 4000 plots are located in the city’s eight investment corridors – Hyderabad Airport Corridor, Patancheru Industrial Corridor, Pharma City Corridor, Genome Valley Biotech Corridor, CBD and Financial Corridor, Hyderabad-Nagpur IT Corridor, Warrangal Highway Corridor and Aerospace Corridor. Out of these eight corridors, Pharma City Corridor has the maximum supply of plots followed by Hyderabad Airport Corridor and Patancheru Industry Corridor
The Plots platform presents multiple sections like New Launches & Upcoming Projects – Hyderabad, Popular Investment Destinations in Hyderabad, Featured Plots in Hyderabad, Key Insights on Plot Investment Corridor, Owner Plots in Hyderabad, and Plot Investment Guide, that would help buyers gain in-depth knowledge on the locality where they plan to buy, besides the future growth potential.
Plot Investment Corridors:
- Patancheru Industrial Corridor: It is the most preferred and fast-developing plotted corridor in west Hyderabad. It starts from Gachibowli and stretches up to Sangareddy. Predominantly driven by low property prices and proximity to employment hubs, the region is emerging as a real estate hotspot.
- CBD and Financial Corridor (Shankarpalli Hyderabad Road): The 25 km long corridor has Kollur Tellapur and Manikonda as the most sought-after localities of the corridor due to their proximity to HITEC City, Gachibowli and Nehru ORR.
- Warangal Highway Corridor: One of the biggest residential corridors in Hyderabad, this area is in demand due to its proximity to the proposed phase II of Hyderabad metro. It is rapidly emerging as an investment hotspot for both industrial and commercial sectors. 4.
- Aerospace Corridor (Nagarjuna Sagar Road): Allocation of 1000 acre land for aerospace industries between Adibatla and Ibrahimpatnam is anticipated to surge the residential demand along the corridor
- Hyderabad Airport Corridor (Kurnool Road): Kurnool Road (NH-44) is an important road connecting Kurnool in Andhra Pradesh and Rajiv Gandhi International Airport in Hyderabad. Affordability and proximity to the airport and GMR Aerospace SEZ are the key drivers of demand for plotted development along this corridor.
- Pharma City Corridor (Srisailam Highway): Tukkuguda offers excellent connectivity through Nehru ORR and Srisailam Highway and commands a major share of demand for plots while Maheshwaram is the latest hotspot for the real estate development in the corridor owing to industrial growth
- Hyderabad-Nagpur IT Corridor (Medchal Road): Hyderabad-Nagpur IT/Industrial Corridor (HNIC), located along Medchal Road (NH-44) is one of the earliest developed and most popular plotted development corridors in north Hyderabad owing to its proximity to the Begumpet International Airport.
- Genome Valley Biotech Corridor (Mancherial Highway): It hosts the first Biotech hub of India, with over 100 companies currently operating along the Mancherial Highway.