Hyderabad/Chennai, November 5, 2020: Matrimony.com Limited, the leading online matrimony company, announced its unaudited standalone and consolidated financial results for the second quarter and half year ended September 30, 2020, as approved by its board of directors.
Murugavel Janakiraman, Chairman and Managing Director said, “Our customer focus initiatives have yielded positive results and achieved a strong billing and volume growth in Q2. Our profitability continues to grow with improved operational efficiency. We are well-positioned to sustain this momentum in the current dynamic environment through innovation and driving robust execution”.
Key financial highlights for the quarter ended September 30, 2020
- Billing at Rs 96.6 crores (growth of 18.5% q/q and 9.7% y/y)
- Revenue at Rs 93.3 crores (growth of 7.5 % q/q and 1.1% y/y)
- Profit After Tax (PAT) at Rs 10.3 crores (growth of 9.6% q/q and 31.2% y/y)
- Billing at Rs 96.2 crores (growth of 18.5% q/q and 13.5% y/y)
- Revenue at Rs 92.7 crores (growth of 7.6% q/q and 4.6% y/y)
- Added 2.1 lakhs paid subscriptions during the quarter (growth of 27.8% q/q and 25.7% y/y)
Launched a series of new services and features, in line with Matrimony’s focus on innovation and enhancing user experience:
- BharatMatrimony “Prime” – a membership service that offers 100% ID verified profiles
- “Who Can See Me” feature that gives members complete control of who can see their profile and contact them
- Unique “SecureConnect” feature which helps members receive calls from prospects without revealing their mobile number