Celebrity Hairstylist Cervando for Moroccanoil®
Overall Inspiration: “I created chic, modern, slightly-retro waves to perfectly compliment Naomi’s personality and style. I loved that the soft, face-framing look felt modern and effortless.” — Cervando
- Beginning on damp hair, use fingers to rake a small palm-sized amount of Moroccanoil Volumizing Moussefrom root to tip, throughout the entire head. Next, use a comb to distribute the product evenly through hair.
- Apply Moroccanoil Root Boost throughout the entire head to create a foundation for volume and texture. Then use a comb to create a deep side part. Rough dry with hands.
- Next, section by section, blow dry hair using Moroccanoil’s 35mm Boar Bristle Round Brush for a soft and smooth finish.
- Once the hair is fully dry, section off the hair at the top of the head and set in Velcro rollers.
- Alternating between 1”and 1 ½” curling irons, wrap 1” sections of hair around the barrels—leaving the ends straight—to create a modern, natural wave.
- Once completed, I removed the Velcro rollers and use the Moroccanoil Classic Boar Bristle Brush to smooth hair into place and sweep the hair across the forehead.
- Mist the hair with Moroccanoil Luminous Hairspray Strong to add shine, texture and long-lasting hold.