- Axis Bank, ICICI Bank & Standard Chartered Banks to provide extra 10% cashback on all debit, credit card, net banking and EMI transactions
- Exclusive deals, flash sales with additional discounts every four hours from over 15,000 brands
- Apple iPhone, Apple iPad, Samsung, Vivo, Oppo, phones available at 25% discount, up to Rs. 5000 cashback, exchange offers worth Rs 9600
- Exclusive tie-ups with thousands of brands & sellers to enable No Cost EMI & Exchange offers during the sale
- Special delivery of sweets from all over the country including Petha from Agra, Ghevar from Rajasthan, Sohan Halwa from Chandni Chowk
- Over 70% discounts on organic Holi colours, water guns, ethnic wear, to bring in the festive cheer
Mumbai, 20th March 2021: India’s homegrown e-commerce platform Paytm Mall (owned by Paytm Ecommerce Private Limited) which is empowering SMEs across the country with online services, today announced its ‘Holi Special’ Maha Shopping festival from March 20. The company has partnered with Axis Bank, ICICI Bank & Standard Chartered Bank to provide an extra 10% cashback to customers during this period on all debit, credit card, net banking and EMI transactions. During the nine-day sale, it will offer over 80% discount, cashback, offers on all categories from over 15,000 plus brands including Apple, Samsung, JBL, Red Tape, Adidas, Puma among others.
Keeping the festive fervour in mind, Paytm Mall would be showcasing lakhs of products from traditional artisans, MSMEs, Made in India brands, government-run emporiums and would be offering special deals & discounts on traditional wear, apparel, and accessories. According to the company, several cottage emporiums, artisans, and women entrepreneurs will showcase unique products such as handmade jewellery, Benarasi & Kanjivaram sarees, hand-stitched Kurtas, ethnic wear from different states, as well as home & kitchen decor. To sweeten the festival, even more, it is offering special delivery of sweets from all over the country including Petha from Agra, Ghevar from Rajasthan, Son Halwa from Chandni Chowk & a lot more. It is also offering over 70% discount on organic Holi colours, water guns, and other paraphernalia this festive season.
The company is offering massive deals on smartphones from Apple, Samsung, OPPO, Vivo, among other best-selling brands with offers ranging from up to 25% off and up to Rs 5,000 in cashback. It is also giving exchange offers of Rs 9,600. Furthermore, it is offering around a 75% discount on electronics & cashback of around Rs 3,000 on several national and international brands including Panasonic, Wahl, Phillips amongst others. It has got into exclusive tie-ups with thousands of brands and sellers to enable No Cost EMI & best in class exchange offers. Paytm Mall is offering free shipping on over 6 lakh products across the country.
Abhishek Rajan, COO, Paytm Mall said, “We aim at making every festive sale better than the last one & our Holi Special Maha Shopping Festival is the biggest yet. We have brought in thousands of top brands as well as sellers, artisans, MSMEs from across the country to offer the widest range of products that truly represent the vibrance of the festival of colours. We are showcasing handicrafts, from all over India and empowering them with our technology, potent distribution network & reach to help them expand their business. Our best-in-class deals and discounts ensure that our users are not constrained by budget to celebrate and spread the festive cheer.”