Healthy snack kit for your hunger pangs, power packed with full nutrition
Bangalore, 10th March 2021: If you are well-aware of the effects of healthy food choices on your overall well-being, here’s the perfect chance to take the conscious shift to healthier living.
Possible, the leading health and wellness brand that offers research-driven nutrition food products that lead to sustainable health, weight loss, and management of lifestyle diseases, has introduced – Sania Mirza Signature collection for all health-conscious people. Sania Mirza, who believes in a more balanced approach to ‘Healthy Living’ has unveiled – The breakfast kit and the Snacks kit that is now available on Possible.
Enlightening on the signature collection launch, Sania Mirza said – “As an athlete eating healthy is very important to me. But like everyone else, the taste and versatility of any snack are equally important for me too. That is why I have associated with Possible. We have created two signature collections for snacks and breakfast. I am sure you will love them as much as I love them!”
The Breakfast collection comprises of –
- Mighty Millet Idli: https://possible.in/product/mighty-millet-idli/
- Apple cinnamon oatmeal: https://possible.in/product/oats-porridge-apple-cinnamon/
3.Quinoa dal dosa: https://possible.in/product/quinoa-dal-dosa-high-protein-and-fibre/
- Red Rice Poha- https://possible.in/product/red-rice-poha/
The Snacks comprises of –
- Diet Khakhra: https://possible.in/product/diet-khakhra-masala/
- Banana Chocolate Cookies: https://possible.in/product/banana-chocolate-cookies/
- Amla Drink:https://possible.in/product/amla-drink/
- Almond Granola Bar: https://possible.in/product/granola-bar-apple/
Talking about the launch, Megha More, Co-Founder & COO Possible said – “We are thrilled to launch the signature collection on Possible. This partnership is a conscious step towards our mission to help individuals live a disease-free life using food as medicine. We are excited about the launch, and we have already received a great response on the product.”