- 300 Ml Heavy Whipped Cream
- 4 TBSP Thick Yogurt
- 3 TBSP Icing Sugar
- 1 Pack Del Monte Blueberries
- 5 TBSP Sugar
- ½ Cup Water
- 1 TBSP Lemon Zest
- 1 Lemon (Juice & Zest)
- Let the blueberry sauce steal the show! Add all the ingredients for the sauce in a pan and bring it to a boil. Simmer it until it reaches a medium thick consistency.
- Take it off the heat and allow it to cool completely.
- Once that’s done, start with the yogurt mix. Whip the cream and add some icing sugar to it until stiff peaks rise up. Then, add the lemon zest and the yogurt and mix well.
- Take out two-thirds of the sauce mixture (reserving 1/3 for topping) and add it to the creamy yogurt mixture. Lightly swirl it with the spoon to make ripples. The fool mix is done!
- Gently scoop out the mix into serving glasses. Top it with the sauce and chill it for an hour before serving.
BY: Del Monte