Cheese makes everything delicious. The eternal favourite of any Indian is Gol Gappa or Pan Puri or Puchka. Gulmarg Restaurant of The Shalimar Hotel whips up an exciting new dish called Cheese Corn Gol Gappa – CCGG! This culinary concoction is sure to perk up your rainy day with exciting flavours and textures.
Serves: 2 | Total time: 30 minutes
- American corn – 10 gm
- Sprout – 10 gm
- boil potato – 01 medium size
- coriander – 10gm
- chaat masala – to taste
- salt – to taste
- Grated cheese – 20 gm
- Fresh cream – 20 gm
- turmeric powder – a pinch
- We have to a make a mixture of all the above ingredients in a bowl.
- This mixture to be put inside the crisp puri.
- Garnish with sev and chopped coriander leaves.
- Serve it with medium room temperature.
By The Shalimar Hotel’s Gulmurg Restaurant