Ice Cream Balls
1 cup California walnuts
3 bananas, large frozen
2 tablespoons maple syrup (optional)
1/4 teaspoon salt
1 cup chocolate chips
1 tablespoon coconut oil
1.Roughly chop your walnuts, reserve 1/4 cup chopped walnuts, and pour the rest into a bowl and set aside.
2. Blend frozen bananas until creamy, you can also add maple syrup if you want it sweeter.
3. Pour the walnuts into the ice cream and stir until combined.
4. Scoop tablespoon-sized balls onto a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Place in the freezer for 1 hour to ensure they keep their form.
5. Melt chocolate and coconut oil in microwave or on stove. Careful not to burn the chocolate! Add the 1/4 cup walnuts to the chocolate and combine.
6. Take ice cream bites out of the freezer. Re-shape them if needed. Dip them in the chocolate mixture. Sprinkle with sea salt. Place on a lined baking sheet and back into the freezer until you’re ready to eat!
BY::-Chef Neha Deepak Shah