- 1 Large Head Of Romaine Lettuce
- 1 English Cucumber (Sliced)
- 1 Cup Cherry Tomatoes (Cut In Half)
- ¼ Cup Pitted Del Monte Black Olives
- ¼ Cup Pitted Del Monte Green Olives
- 1/3 Cup Feta Cheese (Crumbled)
- ¼ Cup Red Onion (Thinly Sliced)
- 1 Garlic Clove (Minced)
- ¼ Cup Del Monte Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 Lemon (For Lemon Juice)
- 1 TSP Dried/Fresh Oregano
- 1-2 TBSP Salt & Freshly Ground Pepper To Taste
- Prepare the salad dressing first by combining Del Monte extra virgin olive oil, lemon juice, oregano, salt, pepper, and garlic. Whisk together and keep in the fridge for 15 minutes so the flavors blend.
- Meanwhile, place lettuce, vegetables, and olives in a large salad bowl.
- Just before serving, shake/whisk the dressing and pour it over the salad.
- Sprinkle feta cheese and lightly toss again.
- Serve immediately.
BY: Del Monte