- 30 Ml Del Monte Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 3 Minced Garlic Cloves
- 200 gram Del Monte Fusili Pasta
- 100 gram mozzarella cheese cubed
- 1 Cup cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- 1 yellow bell pepper diced
- 1 Cup english cucumber diced
- 1 medium-size onion sliced
- 1/4 Cup Del Monte Black Olives sliced
- 1 Cup broccoli orets blanched
- ¼ cup minced fresh parsley
- Italian dressing:
- 3/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- 1 teaspoon dried Italian seasoning
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1 tbsp Del Monte Mayonnaise
- Cook pasta according to package directions.
- Allow to cool completely.
- Prepare the dressing by combining all the dressing ingredients together in a bowl or in a jar with the lid.
- Whisk nicely to emulsify.
- Toss all the salad ingredients together in a large mixing bowl.
- Pour the dressing over the salad. Toss gently.
- Keep the salad in the fridge for atleast 30 minutes before serving.
- Serve Classic Italian Salad chilled.
BY: DEL MONTE