- 1 + ½ cup milk
- 3 tsp powdered gelatine
- ½ cup castor sugar
- 1 + ½ cup heavy cream
- 1 canDelMonte Fruit Fiesta, drained
- Pour the milk in a sauce pan. Sprinkle gelatine on it evenly and let it rest for 5 minutes.
- Bring the sauce pan over low heat and let the gelatine dissolve. Do not boil the mixture.
- Once the gelatine has dissolved, add the sugar and let that melt as well.
- Bring the mixture off heat and mix in the cream.
- Lightly grease a glass bowl/ ramekins. Spread the fruit fiesta in an even layer.
- Pour the cream mixture over it and let it set in the fridge over-night.
BY: Del Monte