Ham and eggs are a match made in heaven. There are plenty of recipes that you can make with hand and eggs. However, if you want to surprise your loved ones with something beautiful yet tasty then try making Ham and Egg Baskets. This just might be one of the most impressive brunch dishes we know and also one of the easiest. Just a handful of fresh ingredients will transform your breakfast into a delightful gourmet treat.
Serves 6 | Total Time: Less than 60 minutes
- 6 slices Prasuma Ham (the best and freshest ham!)
- 12 eggs
- 6 tablespoons heavy cream or half and half
- Salt and pepper
- 3 slices Cheddar Cheese
- Assorted vegetables – asparagus tips, roasted red peppers, spinach, and sliced mushrooms
- Preheat the oven to 175°C.
- Line 6 cups of a large (1-cup capacity) muffin pan with the ham slices.
- Crack 2 eggs into each cup.
- Drizzle 1 tablespoon cream over each cup of eggs, and season with salt and pepper.
- Cut the cheese into pieces and lay over the eggs.
- Arrange the vegetables, as you like, over the eggs.
- Bake until eggs are set, about 30 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and let stand for 5 minutes before gently removing ham cups from the tin.
- Serve warm.
By Prasuma – Pioneer in deli Meats and cold cuts