- Whole wheat flour (atta)
- 2 cups Pure ghee to deep fr cup
- Semolina (rawa/suji) 4 tablespoons
- Milk as required
- Jaggery 3/4 cup
- Green cardamom
- powder 1/4 teaspoon
- Cashewnuts chopped 10
- Almonds chopped 10
- Raisins 10
- Mix flour and semolina in a bowl. Add half cup of melted ghee and mix well. Add milk as required and knead into a stiff dough.
- Divide the dough into twelve lemon sized balls. Heat sufficient ghee in a kadai and deep-fry the balls on medium heat, till they are well done.
- Drain and place on an absorbent paper and cool. Coarsely grind the wheat balls in a mixer.
- Add soft jaggery, cardamom powder, cashewnuts, almonds and raisins and mix. Serve churma with melted ghee.
BY: Chef Lokesh Jarodia, Executive Chef, The Deltin, Daman