- 4 Big Potatoes
- ¼ Cup DelMonte Mint Mayonnaise
- 3 TBSP Grated Cheese
- 1 TBSP Red Chili Powder
- 1 TBSP Oregano
- 2 TBSP Coriander Leaves (Finely Chopped)
- 1 TBSP Coriander Powder
- ¾ TBSP Dry Mango Powder
- 1 TBSP Cornstarch
- Salt To Taste
- Bread Crumbs For Coating
- Oil For Deep Frying
- Boil potatoes, peel the skin and grate into a bowl.
- Add red chilli powder, cumin powder, dry mango powder, coriander powder, coriander leaves, oregano, and salt to taste. Mix well.
- Mix cornstarch with 1 teaspoon water, whisk well to ensure no lumps are present. Keep aside.
- Take a portion of the potatoes, roll into balls. Make a small hole in the middle. Spoon in Del Monte Mint Mayonnaise and then top it with grated cheese. Take another small portion of the potato mix and cover the mayonnaise stuffed potato balls. Seal well and make sure mayonnaise does not ooze out. Flatten slightly into a disc.
- Whisk the cornstarch once again, dip the cutlets in the corn starch, coat well with bread crumbs, keep aside. Repeat this for the remaining mix.
- Heat oil for deep frying. Once the oil turns hot, carefully drop a few cutlets at a time. Fry on medium heat until cutlets turn crunchy and golden brown on all sides. Remove from oil and place on kitchen paper.
- Serve hot with mint chutney or tomato ketchup.
BY: DEL MONTE