- 4 big potatoes
- ¼ cup DelMonte Mint Mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoon grated cheese
- 1 teaspoon red chili powder
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 2 tablespoon coriander powder, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon coriander powder
- ¾ teaspoon amchur powder
- Salt to taste
- 1 tablespoon corn starch
- Bread crumbs for coating
- Oil for deep frying
- Boil potatoes, peel the skin and grate into a bowl.
- Add red chili powder, cumin powder, amchur powder, coriander leaves, oregano, and salt to taste. Mix well.
- Mix corn starch with 1 teaspoon water; whisk well to ensure no lumps are present. Keep aside.
- Take a portion of the potatoes, roll into balls. Make a small hole in the middle. Spoon in DelMonte mint mayonnaise and then top it with grated cheese. Take another small portion of the potato mix and cover the mayonnaise stuffed potato balls. Seal well and make sure mayonnaise does not ooze out. Flatten slightly into disc.
- Whisk the corn starch once again, dip the cutlets in the corn starch, coat with bread crumbs well, keep aside. Repeat this for the remaining mix.
- Heat oil for deep frying. Once oil turns hot drop is carefully few cutlets at a time. Fry on medium heat until cutlets turn crunchy and golden brown on all sides. Remove from the oil and place on kitchen paper.
- Serve hot with mint chutney or tomato ketchup.
BY: Del Monte