- 2 Cups Del Monte Whole Wheat Spaghetti
- 4-5 Mushrooms (Sliced)
- 2-3 Tomatoes
- 6 Cloves Garlic (Chopped)
- 1 & 1/2 TBSP Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2-3 Drops Lemon Juice
- 1 & 1/2 TSP Red Pepper (Crushed)
- Some salt to taste
- Few Olives for garnish
- Boil the velvety Del Monte Whole Wheat Spaghetti according to the package directions. Add a little olive oil and a pinch of salt to prevent the pasta from sticking.
- While the pasta is boiling you can grill whole tomatoes and dice them up. Just keep checking the pasta from time to time to make sure it’s not sticking.
- Next, heat oil in a pan and toss in chopped garlic and mushrooms with crushed red pepper.
- Add roasted and diced tomatoes and cook till they are mushy.
- Season the now cooked sauce with salt and a dash of lemon juice.
BY: Del Monte