- 200 Grams Paneer
- 1 green capsicum
- 1 yellow bell
- 1 red bell
- 1 large onion
For the marination
- ¾ cup Aachari mayo
- ¼ th cup curd
- 2 tsps red chillipowder
- ¼ tsp ajwaine
- Salt to taste
- Cut paneer capsicum and bell peppers in cubes and keepaside
- In a bowl, add aachari mayo, red chilli powder, ajwaine and salt.Mix well.
- Now add the paneer and veggies and mix delicately withoutcausing the paneer pieces to break. Leave it for marination for a couple of hours
- Then place the paneer and veggies into the skewers such thatpaneer is has veggies on bothsides.
- Grease a non stick pan with butter and place the sticks on it .Keep turning them until they cook from all the sides to goldenbrown
- Serve with aachari mayo, mintchutney.
- Tip- sprinkle some red chilli powder and lemon juice or chaatmasala on the top beforeserving.
BY: DEL MONTE